How to buy a print
The prints are for sale in some of the local art shops in Headingley or you can use the online shop.
You could call to collect if you are local, or I can send prints [rolled up in a secure tube] to anywhere.
- Art print on quality heavyweight paper as described below: £37.50.
- If you are local and we can arrange a collection, that's great.The print will be flat and in a transparent sleeve.
- Or I can deliver locally.
- If it has to be sent, then post and packing for any print is from: £7.50 for anywhere in the UK. It will be rolled up in a secure tube - the print recovers fine !
- Multiple prints: P&P is the same - £7.50 for up to 3 prints.
- Outside the UK: we can send further afield by Air Mail [the tubes are very light - contact me for exact prices]
- Original screenprints [marked ‘SP’] are £50 each.[Print copy from screenprint original: £35]
- Framing: Frames are solid wood, finished in sprayed matt black paint - they look very good ! Complete with a deep mount in off-white , the frame size is 40cm x 50cm. Ready to hang with secure fixing. Glazing is glass, [not plastic ! ] Cost for framing is £35. [Framed prints are best collected, or I can deliver locally]
- It is possible to send framed prints by post, but its not cheap ! - please contact me to check the price.
Size of print
Unless otherwise stated the paper is 42.2cm x 30cm and the images are approx 35cm x 20cm [they vary according to the image.]
Quality art print
Each print is part of a limited edition, individually printed on watercolour-type art paper, embossed with a copyright mark, signed, and numbered. The paper is a textured heavyweight (225 gms), acid- free, 100% cotton, textured art paper, printed using pigmented inks for a fade-free life.
I'm sure you will be impressed with the quality of your print but if you are not happy with it, return it me and I will refund the full cost of the print (but not the postage costs - sorry !)
The images are copyright and subject to copyright law, but I’m happy to consider their use elsewhere by agreement.
I have already done several commissioned prints of particular scenes - if you would like one of your house / premises / favourite place, then please contact me. Or if you have ideas for great subjects then please let me know.
10% of any profit goes to charity: Oxfam, Amnesty and War on Want.